I just want to remind myself that December is fast approaching and I haven't done anything to make this year a memorable one. Just another normal boring year for me.
Well, it wasn't totally boring because I've discovered a lot of interesting hobbies lately, including watching Fliptop and new social networking sites that will steal my time away from facebook, my best friend for the past four years.
* Got the courage to stand up for my own rights. Hihihi! (I'll keep this one a secret)
* Barista Training ( It was memorable and fun)
* Started watching anime again. I'm currently watching One Piece and Sword Art Online.
*I got addicted to Fliptop
*Happy 20th Anniversary El Shaddai
* Found my first regular job
* Found this really cool site called Gaia Online. It won't be long till I say goodbye to Facebook. Google plus is quite cool too.
This post is so random I have no idea what made me write this crap.